Monday 27 August 2012

Two sides of a seesaw


After work at the library , I sat with a group of friends at the benches near the football field. Being 7:30 pm , it was dark enough to hide the silhouettes of the trees on the other side. But the glow created by the nearby lamp posts , made me feel calm all of a sudden. The cool breeze left me speechless and dazed until i realized my watch showed eight pm. 
                     Though christ university is in the midst of one of the most bustling and happening cities . I feel utterly distant and isolated from it all. Not that I'd complain. When i walk around the campus whether the sun is shining over or the moonlight , to me Christ university means a place that teaches us professionalism and competition in this fast-paced life. Ironically, when i sit at the football field benches, I forget it all. I don't want to get up, I want to pause a minute to forget the busy hectic life this college is helping me trying to adapt to.   

No comments:

Post a Comment