Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Mother


You lay a permanent impression upon my heart,

I owe you more than anyone,

you gave me all I wanted.


You gave me something special,

something that only you gave,

your love, oh mother, is not measurable.


You loved me when i was good,

you loved me when I was bad,

you forgave me every time I asked for it.


You praised me in everything I did,

you just wanted to see me as the shining star,

you made me shine over others.


Life is so much fun when I am around you,

I know I know, I argued, I fought,

but you, you always chose what was best for me.


You know what I am doing,

every second of my life,

you know when I’m lying,

you know when I’m sad,

you know when I’m happy,


You just know what’s happening

to me all the time, because

God put you here for that,

to watch over me

as my guardian angel, and I

will always treasure you

in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment